Fast 3D large-angle spin-echo imaging (3D FLASE)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 903–910, June 1996
How to Cite
Ma, J., Wehrli, F. W. and Song, H. K. (1996), Fast 3D large-angle spin-echo imaging (3D FLASE). Magn Reson Med, 35: 903–910. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910350619
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 1995
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 AR 41443, RO1 AR40671
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.