Statistical methods in functional magnetic resonance imaging with respect to nonstationary time-series: Auditory cortex activity
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 811–820, November 1997
How to Cite
Gaschler-Markefski, B., Baumgart, F., Tempelmann, C., Schindler, F., Stiller, D., Heinze, H.-J. and Scheich, H. (1997), Statistical methods in functional magnetic resonance imaging with respect to nonstationary time-series: Auditory cortex activity. Magn Reson Med, 38: 811–820. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910380518
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 1997
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.