Nonlinear event-related responses in fMRI
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 41–52, January 1998
How to Cite
Friston, K. J., Josephs, O., Rees, G. and Turner, R. (1998), Nonlinear event-related responses in fMRI. Magn Reson Med, 39: 41–52. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910390109
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 1997
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.