MR microscopy of lung airways with hyperpolarized 3He
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 79–84, January 1998
How to Cite
Chen, X. J., Chawla, M. S., Hedlund, L. W., Möller, H. E., Macfall, J. R., Johnson, G. A. and G., E. (1998), MR microscopy of lung airways with hyperpolarized 3He. Magn Reson Med, 39: 79–84. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910390113
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 1997
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 1997
- NIH NCRR. Grant Number: #P41 RRO5959
- NSF/ERC. Grant Number: #CDR-8622201
- German Research Society DFG. Grant Number: M0588/3-1
- Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.