Correction of off resonance-related distortion in echo-planar imaging using EPI-based field maps
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 328–330, February 1998
How to Cite
Reber, P. J., Wong, E. C., Buxton, R. B. and Frank, L. R. (1998), Correction of off resonance-related distortion in echo-planar imaging using EPI-based field maps. Magn Reson Med, 39: 328–330. doi: 10.1002/mrm.1910390223
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 1997
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: F32 MH11150-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.