Use of phased array coils for a determination of absolute metabolite concentrations
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2005
How to Cite
Natt, O., Bezkorovaynyy, V., Michaelis, T. and Frahm, J. (2005), Use of phased array coils for a determination of absolute metabolite concentrations. Magn Reson Med, 53: 3–8. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20337
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.