Presented in part at the 11th Annual Meeting of ISMRM, Toronto, Canada, 2003.
Rapid fat-suppressed isotropic steady-state free precession imaging using true 3D multiple-half-echo projection reconstruction†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 692–699, March 2005
How to Cite
Lu, A., Brodsky, E., Grist, T. M. and Block, W. F. (2005), Rapid fat-suppressed isotropic steady-state free precession imaging using true 3D multiple-half-echo projection reconstruction. Magn Reson Med, 53: 692–699. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20389
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
- NIH. Grant Number: 8 R01 EB002075-06
- Whitaker Foundation
- General Electric Medical Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.