Comparison of [3,4-13C2]glucose to [6,6-2H2]glucose as a tracer for glucose turnover by nuclear magnetic resonance
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1479–1483, June 2005
How to Cite
Jin, E. S., Jones, J. G., Burgess, S. C., Merritt, M. E., Dean Sherry, A. and Malloy, C. R. (2005), Comparison of [3,4-13C2]glucose to [6,6-2H2]glucose as a tracer for glucose turnover by nuclear magnetic resonance. Magn Reson Med, 53: 1479–1483. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20496
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2004
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR-02584, DK16194, HL-34557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.