This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Determination and analysis of guided wave propagation using magnetic resonance elastography†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 893–900, October 2005
How to Cite
Romano, A. J., Abraham, P. B., Rossman, P. J., Bucaro, J. A. and Ehman, R. L. (2005), Determination and analysis of guided wave propagation using magnetic resonance elastography. Magn Reson Med, 54: 893–900. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20607
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2004
- Office of Naval Research
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: EB001981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.