Fast Low-Angle Dual Spin-Echo (FLADE): A new robust pulse sequence for structural imaging of trabecular bone
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 465–471, March 2006
How to Cite
Magland, J., Vasilic, B. and Wehrli, F. W. (2006), Fast Low-Angle Dual Spin-Echo (FLADE): A new robust pulse sequence for structural imaging of trabecular bone. Magn Reson Med, 55: 465–471. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20789
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 9T32EB000814, RO1 AR49553, RO1 AR41443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.