Hepatic lipid accumulation in healthy subjects: A comparative study using spectral fat-selective MRI and volume-localized 1H-MR spectroscopy
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 913–917, April 2006
How to Cite
Machann, J., Thamer, C., Schnoedt, B., Stefan, N., Haring, H.-U., Claussen, C. D., Fritsche, A. and Schick, F. (2006), Hepatic lipid accumulation in healthy subjects: A comparative study using spectral fat-selective MRI and volume-localized 1H-MR spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 55: 913–917. doi: 10.1002/mrm.20825
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG, KFO 114/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.