Theoretical and experimental investigation of the VASO contrast mechanism
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1261–1273, December 2006
How to Cite
Donahue, M. J., Lu, H., Jones, C. K., Edden, R. A.E., Pekar, J. J. and van Zijl, P. C.M. (2006), Theoretical and experimental investigation of the VASO contrast mechanism. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1261–1273. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21072
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH-NCRR P41-RR15241, NIH-NIBIB R01-EB004130, NIH-NIBIB RO1-EB002634, NIH-NIBIB R21-EB000991
- Philips Medical Systems to the Kennedy Krieger Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.