9.4T human MRI: Preliminary results
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1274–1282, December 2006
How to Cite
Vaughan, T., DelaBarre, L., Snyder, C., Tian, J., Akgun, C., Shrivastava, D., Liu, W., Olson, C., Adriany, G., Strupp, J., Andersen, P., Gopinath, A., van de Moortele, P.-F., Garwood, M. and Ugurbil, K. (2006), 9.4T human MRI: Preliminary results. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1274–1282. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21073
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH-S10 RR139850, NIH-R01 EB000895-04, NIH-P41 RR08079
- Keck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.