2D partially parallel imaging with k-space surrounding neighbors-based data reconstruction
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1389–1396, December 2006
How to Cite
Wang, Z. and Fernández-Seara, M. A. (2006), 2D partially parallel imaging with k-space surrounding neighbors-based data reconstruction. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1389–1396. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21078
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS045839, HD39621, DA015149, RR02305, MH072576
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS02240076
- 2005 Siemens–Upenn Collaborative Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.