Fast 3D radiofrequency field mapping using echo-planar imaging
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1375–1379, December 2006
How to Cite
Jiru, F. and Klose, U. (2006), Fast 3D radiofrequency field mapping using echo-planar imaging. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1375–1379. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21083
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: LC554
- Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MZO 00023001
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: TH812/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.