Detection of an antioxidant profile in the human brain in vivo via double editing with MEGA-PRESS
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1192–1199, December 2006
How to Cite
Terpstra, M., Marjanska, M., Henry, P.-G., Tkáč, I. and Gruetter, R. (2006), Detection of an antioxidant profile in the human brain in vivo via double editing with MEGA-PRESS. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1192–1199. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21086
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01NS038672
- NCRR. Grant Number: P41RR008079
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BIR-961477
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- Minnesota Medical Foundation
- Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!