High-resolution DTI of a localized volume using 3D single-shot diffusion-weighted STimulated echo-planar imaging (3D ss-DWSTEPI)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1173–1181, December 2006
How to Cite
Jeong, E.-K., Kim, S.-E., Kholmovski, E. G. and Parker, D. L. (2006), High-resolution DTI of a localized volume using 3D single-shot diffusion-weighted STimulated echo-planar imaging (3D ss-DWSTEPI). Magn Reson Med, 56: 1173–1181. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21088
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 NS052424, R21 EB005705, R01 HL57990
- Cumming Foundation
- Benning Foundation
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Mark H. Huntsman Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.