Deconvolution-interpolation gridding (DING): Accurate reconstruction for arbitrary k-space trajectories
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1182–1191, December 2006
How to Cite
Gabr, R. E., Aksit, P., Bottomley, P. A., Youssef, A.-B. M. and Kadah, Y. M. (2006), Deconvolution-interpolation gridding (DING): Accurate reconstruction for arbitrary k-space trajectories. Magn Reson Med, 56: 1182–1191. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21095
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 RR15396, R01-HL61695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.