Impact of coil design on the contrast-to-noise ratio, precision, and consistency of quantitative cartilage morphometry at 3 Tesla: A pilot study for the osteoarthritis initiative
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 448–454, February 2007
How to Cite
Eckstein, F., Kunz, M., Hudelmaier, M., Jackson, R., Yu, J., Eaton, C. B. and Schneider, E. (2007), Impact of coil design on the contrast-to-noise ratio, precision, and consistency of quantitative cartilage morphometry at 3 Tesla: A pilot study for the osteoarthritis initiative. Magn Reson Med, 57: 448–454. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21146
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS). Grant Numbers: N01-AR-2-2261, N01-AR-2-2262, N01-AR-2-2258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.