Toward accurate diagnosis of white matter pathology using diffusion tensor imaging
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 688–695, April 2007
How to Cite
Budde, M. D., Kim, J. H., Liang, H.-F., Schmidt, R. E., Russell, J. H., Cross, A. H. and Song, S.-K. (2007), Toward accurate diagnosis of white matter pathology using diffusion tensor imaging. Magn Reson Med, 57: 688–695. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21200
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2005
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Numbers: RG 3376-A-2/1, CA 1012-A-13
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-NS047592, R01-NS054194, RO1-DK19645, F31-NS052057
- Washington University Small Animal Imaging Resource/NIH. Grant Number: R24-CA83060
- University of Missouri Spinal Cord Injuries Research Program. Grant Number: 06-6401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.