Molecular imaging of macrophages in atherosclerotic plaques using bimodal PEG-micelles
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1164–1170, December 2007
How to Cite
Mulder, W. J. M., Strijkers, G. J., Briley-Saboe, K. C., Frias, J. C., Aguinaldo, J. G. S., Vucic, E., Amirbekian, V., Tang, C., Chin, P. T. K., Nicolay, K. and Fayad, Z. A. (2007), Molecular imaging of macrophages in atherosclerotic plaques using bimodal PEG-micelles. Magn Reson Med, 58: 1164–1170. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21315
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2006
- The Sixth Framework Programme of the European Community for Research Technical Development
- Demonstration Activities project Diagnostic Molecular Imaging (EC-FP6 project DiMI). Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146
- Besluit Subsidies Investeringen Kennisinfrastruct (BSIK). Grant Number: BSIK03033
- National Institutes of Health National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NIH)/NHLBI. Grant Numbers: R01 HL71021, R01 HL78667
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!