Temperature mapping considerations in the breast with line scan echo planar spectroscopic imaging
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1117–1123, December 2007
How to Cite
McDannold, N., Barnes, A. S., Rybicki, F. J., Oshio, K., Chen, N.-k., Hynynen, K. and Mulkern, R. V. (2007), Temperature mapping considerations in the breast with line scan echo planar spectroscopic imaging. Magn Reson Med, 58: 1117–1123. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21322
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R21CA087806-01A2, U41RR019703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.