Optimization of fast spiral chemical shift imaging using least squares reconstruction: Application for hyperpolarized 13C metabolic imaging
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 245–252, August 2007
How to Cite
Levin, Y.S., Mayer, D., Yen, Y.-F., Hurd, R.E. and Spielman, D.M. (2007), Optimization of fast spiral chemical shift imaging using least squares reconstruction: Application for hyperpolarized 13C metabolic imaging. Magn Reson Med, 58: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21327
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.