Part of this work has been presented in the 2nd International workshop on parallel MRI, Zurich, Switzerland in October, 2004
Parallel MRI reconstruction using variance partitioning regularization†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 735–744, October 2007
How to Cite
Lin, F.-H., Wang, F.-N., Ahlfors, S. P., Hämäläinen, M. S. and Belliveau, J. W. (2007), Parallel MRI reconstruction using variance partitioning regularization. Magn Reson Med, 58: 735–744. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21356
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 HD040712, R01 NS037462, R01 EB000790, P41 RR14075
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Institute (MIND)
- 6Solutions of ill-posed problems. Washington, New York: Winston; distributed solely by Halsted Press; 1977. xiii, 258 p., .
- 9Making better SENSE: wavelet de-noising, Tikhonov regularization, and total-least squares. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; 2002, Honolulu, HI. p 2388., , , , .
- 10SENSE reconstruction using feed forward regularization. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; 2004, Kyoto, Japan. p 2130., , .
- 11Prior-information-enhanced dynamic imaging using single or multiple coils with k-t BLAST and k-t SENSE. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; 2002, Honolulu, HI. p 2369., , .
- 13On the regularization of SENSE and SPACE-RIP in parallel MR imaging. International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine; 2004, San Francisco, CA. p 241–244., , , .
- 15Rank-deficient and discrete ill-posed problems: numerical aspects of linear inversion. Philadelphia: SIAM; 1998. xvi, 247 p..
- 16Numerical recipes in C++: the art of scientific computing. Cambridge; New York: Cambridge University Press; 2002. xxviii, 1002 p..
- 29Matrix computations. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press; 1996. xxvii, 694 p. p., .