Sparse MRI: The application of compressed sensing for rapid MR imaging
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1182–1195, December 2007
How to Cite
Lustig, M., Donoho, D. and Pauly, J. M. (2007), Sparse MRI: The application of compressed sensing for rapid MR imaging. Magn Reson Med, 58: 1182–1195. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21391
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL074332, R01 HL067161, R01 HL075803
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 0505303
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.