Local B1+ shimming for prostate imaging with transceiver arrays at 7T based on subject-dependent transmit phase measurements
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 396–409, February 2008
How to Cite
Metzger, G. J., Snyder, C., Akgun, C., Vaughan, T., Ugurbil, K. and Van de Moortele, P.-F. (2008), Local B1+ shimming for prostate imaging with transceiver arrays at 7T based on subject-dependent transmit phase measurements. Magn Reson Med, 59: 396–409. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21476
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P41 RR08079, R01 EB000895-04, S10 RR1395
- Keck Foundation
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 9907842
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.