A geometrically adjustable 16-channel transmit/receive transmission line array for improved RF efficiency and parallel imaging performance at 7 Tesla
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 590–597, March 2008
How to Cite
Adriany, G., Van de Moortele, P.-F., Ritter, J., Moeller, S., Auerbach, E. J., Akgün, C., Snyder, C. J., Vaughan, T. and Uğurbil, K. (2008), A geometrically adjustable 16-channel transmit/receive transmission line array for improved RF efficiency and parallel imaging performance at 7 Tesla. Magn Reson Med, 59: 590–597. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21488
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P41 RR08079, RO1 EB 000331, S10 RR1395
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 9907842
- W.M. Keck Foundation
- MIND Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.