A geometrically adjustable 16-channel transmit/receive transmission line array for improved RF efficiency and parallel imaging performance at 7 Tesla
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 590–597, March 2008
How to Cite
Adriany, G., Van de Moortele, P.-F., Ritter, J., Moeller, S., Auerbach, E. J., Akgün, C., Snyder, C. J., Vaughan, T. and Uğurbil, K. (2008), A geometrically adjustable 16-channel transmit/receive transmission line array for improved RF efficiency and parallel imaging performance at 7 Tesla. Magn Reson Med, 59: 590–597. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21488
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P41 RR08079, RO1 EB 000331, S10 RR1395
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 9907842
- W.M. Keck Foundation
- MIND Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.