Resting-state functional connectivity of the rat brain
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1021–1029, May 2008
How to Cite
Pawela, C. P., Biswal, B. B., Cho, Y. R., Kao, D. S., Li, R., Jones, S. R., Schulte, M. L., Matloub, H. S., Hudetz, A. G. and Hyde, J. S. (2008), Resting-state functional connectivity of the rat brain. Magn Reson Med, 59: 1021–1029. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21524
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: EB000215, EB000215-S1, GM56398
- Counterdrug Technology Assessment Center, Office of National Drug Control Policy, White House. Grant Number: DABK39-03-C-0058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.