Comparative MR study of hepatic fat quantification using single-voxel proton spectroscopy, two-point dixon and three-point IDEAL
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 521–527, March 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H., Taksali, S. E., Dufour, S., Befroy, D., Goodman, T. R., Petersen, K. F., Shulman, G. I., Caprio, S. and Constable, R. T. (2008), Comparative MR study of hepatic fat quantification using single-voxel proton spectroscopy, two-point dixon and three-point IDEAL. Magn Reson Med, 59: 521–527. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21561
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2007
- U.S. Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R01 AG-23686, P01 DK-068229, P30 DK-45735, M01 RR-00125
- American Diabetes Association
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01-HD40787, R01-HD28016, K24-HD01464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.