Full-brain coverage and high-resolution imaging capabilities of passband b-SSFP fMRI at 3T
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1099–1110, May 2008
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Dumoulin, S. O., Saritas, E. U., Glover, G. H., Wandell, B. A., Nishimura, D. G. and Pauly, J. M. (2008), Full-brain coverage and high-resolution imaging capabilities of passband b-SSFP fMRI at 3T. Magn Reson Med, 59: 1099–1110. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21576
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01EB006471
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.