Generalized k-space decomposition with chemical shift correction for non-cartesian water-fat imaging
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1151–1164, May 2008
How to Cite
Brodsky, E. K., Holmes, J. H., Yu, H. and Reeder, S. B. (2008), Generalized k-space decomposition with chemical shift correction for non-cartesian water-fat imaging. Magn Reson Med, 59: 1151–1164. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21580
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- Afga Laboratories RSNA Research Scholar Grant
- University of Wisconsin System Applied Research Grant
- Hartwell Foundation Fellowship
- GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.