Rapid and efficient mapping of regional ventilation in the rat lung using hyperpolarized 3He with Flip angle variation for offset of RF and relaxation (FAVOR)
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1304–1310, June 2008
How to Cite
Santyr, G. E., Lam, W. W. and Ouriadov, A. (2008), Rapid and efficient mapping of regional ventilation in the rat lung using hyperpolarized 3He with Flip angle variation for offset of RF and relaxation (FAVOR). Magn Reson Med, 59: 1304–1310. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21582
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2007
- Ontario Thoracic Society
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
- Merck Frosst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.