Assessment of lipids in skeletal muscle by high-resolution spectroscopic imaging using fat as the internal standard: Comparison with water referenced spectroscopy
Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1259–1265, June 2008
How to Cite
Weis, J., Johansson, L., Ortiz-Nieto, F. and Ahlström, H. (2008), Assessment of lipids in skeletal muscle by high-resolution spectroscopic imaging using fat as the internal standard: Comparison with water referenced spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 59: 1259–1265. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21601
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: K2006-71X-06676-24-3
- Human Capital and Mobility. Grant Number: CHRX-CT94-0432
- Training and Mobility of Researches. Grant Number: ERB-FMRXCT970160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.