Drs. Smirnov and Poirier-Quinot contributed equally to this work
In vivo single cell detection of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes with a clinical 1.5 Tesla MRI system
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1292–1297, December 2008
How to Cite
Smirnov, P., Poirier-Quinot, M., Wilhelm, C., Lavergne, E., Ginefri, J.-C., Combadière, B., Clément, O., Darrasse, L. and Gazeau, F. (2008), In vivo single cell detection of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes with a clinical 1.5 Tesla MRI system. Magn Reson Med, 60: 1292–1297. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21812
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.