Fat/water separation using a concentric rings trajectory
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 639–649, March 2009
How to Cite
Wu, H. H., Lee, J. H. and Nishimura, D. G. (2009), Fat/water separation using a concentric rings trajectory. Magn Reson Med, 61: 639–649. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21865
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2008
- National Institutes of Health
- GE Healthcare
- Sony Stanford Graduate Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.