In vivo measurement of local aortic pulse-wave velocity in mice with MR microscopy at 17.6 tesla
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1293–1299, June 2009
How to Cite
Herold, V., Parczyk, M., Mörchel, P., Ziener, C. H., Klug, G., Bauer, W. R., Rommel, E. and Jakob, P. M. (2009), In vivo measurement of local aortic pulse-wave velocity in mice with MR microscopy at 17.6 tesla. Magn Reson Med, 61: 1293–1299. doi: 10.1002/mrm.21957
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!