In vivo cytometry of antigen-specific t cells using 19F MRI
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 747–753, September 2009
How to Cite
Srinivas, M., Turner, M. S., Janjic, J. M., Morel, P. A., Laidlaw, D. H. and Ahrens, E. T. (2009), In vivo cytometry of antigen-specific t cells using 19F MRI. Magn Reson Med, 62: 747–753. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22063
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-EB003453, R01-EB004155, P01-HD047675
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering to the Pittsburgh NMR Center as a National Biomedical Research Resource Center. Grant Number: P41EB-001977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.