Tyrosine polyethylene glycol (PEG)-micelle magnetic resonance contrast agent for the detection of lipid rich areas in atherosclerotic plaque
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 1195–1201, November 2009
How to Cite
Beilvert, A., Cormode, D. P., Chaubet, F., Briley-Saebo, K. C., Mani, V., Mulder, W. J.M., Vucic, E., Toussaint, J.-F., Letourneur, D. and Fayad, Z. A. (2009), Tyrosine polyethylene glycol (PEG)-micelle magnetic resonance contrast agent for the detection of lipid rich areas in atherosclerotic plaque. Magn Reson Med, 62: 1195–1201. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22103
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Numbers: R01 HL71021, R01 HL078667
- ATHIM Project, Médicen Ile-de-France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.