These authors contributed equally.
High-contrast in vivo visualization of microvessels using novel FeCo/GC magnetic nanocrystals
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 1497–1509, December 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J. H., Sherlock, S. P., Terashima, M., Kosuge, H., Suzuki, Y., Goodwin, A., Robinson, J., Seo, W. S., Liu, Z., Luong, R., McConnell, M. V., Nishimura, D. G. and Dai, H. (2009), High-contrast in vivo visualization of microvessels using novel FeCo/GC magnetic nanocrystals. Magn Reson Med, 62: 1497–1509. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22132
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
- Stanford Bio-X Interdisciplinary Initiative Grant
- CCNT-TR Project 2 at Stanford. Grant Numbers: NIH 1R01 HL075803, R01 HL078678, R21 CA133492
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Ferumoxtran-10 (Combidex®)
- GE Healthcare
Vol. 63, Issue 6, 1723, Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.