These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gene expression profiling reveals early cellular responses to intracellular magnetic labeling with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1031–1043, May 2010
How to Cite
Kedziorek, D. A., Muja, N., Walczak, P., Ruiz-Cabello, J., Gilad, A. A., Jie, C. C. and Bulte, J. W. M. (2010), Gene expression profiling reveals early cellular responses to intracellular magnetic labeling with superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. Magn Reson Med, 63: 1031–1043. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22290
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.