Metabolic imaging in the anesthetized rat brain using hyperpolarized [1-13C] pyruvate and [1-13C] ethyl pyruvate
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 1137–1143, May 2010
How to Cite
Hurd, R. E., Yen, Y.-F., Mayer, D., Chen, A., Wilson, D., Kohler, S., Bok, R., Vigneron, D., Kurhanewicz, J., Tropp, J., Spielman, D. and Pfefferbaum, A. (2010), Metabolic imaging in the anesthetized rat brain using hyperpolarized [1-13C] pyruvate and [1-13C] ethyl pyruvate. Magn Reson Med, 63: 1137–1143. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22364
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB009070, P41RR09784, AA005965, AA013521-INIA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.