Chemical shift–based water/fat separation: A comparison of signal models
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 811–822, September 2010
How to Cite
Hernando, D., Liang, Z.-P. and Kellman, P. (2010), Chemical shift–based water/fat separation: A comparison of signal models. Magn Reson Med, 64: 811–822. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22455
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P41-RR023953-01, P41-EB001977-21
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-07-30623
- 18Phase unwrapping in the three-point Dixon method for fat suppression MR imaging. Radiology 1994; 192: 551–561., , , .
- 212008; p 1382., , . Water-Fat decomposition with regularized field map. In Proceedings of the 16th annual meeting of ISMRM, Toronto, Canada,
- 282009; p 2847., , , , , , , . Independent estimation of T2* for water and fat for improved accuracy of fat quantification. In Proceedings of the 17th annual meeting of ISMRM, Honolulu, HI,
- 32Geometry of the Cramér-Rao bound. In Proceedings of the IEEE Sixth SP Workshop on Statistical Signal and Array Processing, Victoria, BC, Canada, 1992. pp 5–8., .
- 352009; p 2707., , , , , , . Validation of fat quantification with T2* correction and accurate spectral modeling in a novel fat-water-iron phantom. In Proceedings of the 17th annual meeting of ISMRM, Honolulu, HI,
- 36T1 independent, T2* corrected MRI with accurate spectral modeling for quantification of fat: validation in a fat-water-SPIO phantom. Magn Reson Med 2009; 30: 1215–1222., , , , , .
- 392009; p 211., , , , . On the definition of fat-fraction for in vivo fat quantification with magnetic resonance imaging. In Proceedings of the 17th annual meeting of ISMRM, Honolulu, HI,
- 402009; p 461., , , , . Magnitude fitting following phase sensitive water-fat separation to remove effects of phase errors. In Proceedings of the 17th annual meeting of ISMRM, Honolulu, HI,
- 42Magnetic resonance imaging: physical principles and sequence design, New York: Wiley-Liss; 1999; p 913., , , .
- 43Handbook of MRI pulse sequences, Burlington, MA: Academic Press; 2004; p 1017., , .