Characterization of 1H NMR signal in human cortical bone for magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 680–687, September 2010
How to Cite
Horch, R. A., Nyman, J. S., Gochberg, D. F., Dortch, R. D. and Does, M. D. (2010), Characterization of 1H NMR signal in human cortical bone for magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Med, 64: 680–687. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22459
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: EB001744
- NSF. Grant Number: 0448915
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.