Biophysics & Basic Biomedical Research - Full Paper
In vivo observation of intracellular oximetry in perfluorocarbon-labeled glioma cells and chemotherapeutic response in the CNS using fluorine-19 MRI
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1252–1259, November 2010
How to Cite
Kadayakkara, D. K. K., Janjic, J. M., Pusateri, L. K., Young, W.-B. and Ahrens, E. T. (2010), In vivo observation of intracellular oximetry in perfluorocarbon-labeled glioma cells and chemotherapeutic response in the CNS using fluorine-19 MRI. Magn Reson Med, 64: 1252–1259. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22506
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-CA134633, R01-EB003453, P01-HD047675, P41-EB001977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.