Biophysics & Basic Biomedical Research - Full Paper
In vivo observation of intracellular oximetry in perfluorocarbon-labeled glioma cells and chemotherapeutic response in the CNS using fluorine-19 MRI
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1252–1259, November 2010
How to Cite
Kadayakkara, D. K. K., Janjic, J. M., Pusateri, L. K., Young, W.-B. and Ahrens, E. T. (2010), In vivo observation of intracellular oximetry in perfluorocarbon-labeled glioma cells and chemotherapeutic response in the CNS using fluorine-19 MRI. Magn Reson Med, 64: 1252–1259. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22506
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-CA134633, R01-EB003453, P01-HD047675, P41-EB001977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.