A simple low-SAR technique for chemical-shift selection with high-field spin-echo imaging
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 319–326, August 2010
How to Cite
Ivanov, D., Schäfer, A., Streicher, M. N., Heidemann, R. M., Trampel, R. and Turner, R. (2010), A simple low-SAR technique for chemical-shift selection with high-field spin-echo imaging. Magn Reson Med, 64: 319–326. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22518
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.