Preclinical and Clinical Imaging - Full Paper
Longitudinal tracking of human dendritic cells in murine models using magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1510–1519, November 2010
How to Cite
Briley-Saebo, K. C., Leboeuf, M., Dickson, S., Mani, V., Fayad, Z. A., Karolina Palucka, A., Banchereau, J. and Merad, M. (2010), Longitudinal tracking of human dendritic cells in murine models using magnetic resonance imaging. Magn Reson Med, 64: 1510–1519. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22519
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Number: U19-A1057234
- NIH. Grant Numbers: RO1-CA078846, AR054083-01
- Baylor Health Care foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.