Imaging Methodology-Full Papers
Effect of exercise intervention on thigh muscle volume and anatomical cross-sectional areas—Quantitative assessment using MRI
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 1713–1720, December 2010
How to Cite
Hudelmaier, M., Wirth, W., Himmer, M., Ring-Dimitriou, S., Sänger, A. and Eckstein, F. (2010), Effect of exercise intervention on thigh muscle volume and anatomical cross-sectional areas—Quantitative assessment using MRI. Magn Reson Med, 64: 1713–1720. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22550
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2010
- PMU Forschungsfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.