Biophysics & Basic Biomedical Research-Full Papers
An in vivo verification of the intravoxel incoherent motion effect in diffusion-weighted imaging of the abdomen
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 1580–1585, December 2010
How to Cite
Lemke, A., Laun, F. B., Simon, D., Stieltjes, B. and Schad, L. R. (2010), An in vivo verification of the intravoxel incoherent motion effect in diffusion-weighted imaging of the abdomen. Magn Reson Med, 64: 1580–1585. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22565
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.