Photochemical activation of endosomal escape of MRI-Gd-agents in tumor cells
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 212–219, January 2011
How to Cite
Gianolio, E., Arena, F., Strijkers, G. J., Nicolay, K., Högset, A. and Aime, S. (2011), Photochemical activation of endosomal escape of MRI-Gd-agents in tumor cells. Magn Reson Med, 65: 212–219. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22586
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2007W7M4NF
- EC-FP6-Projects DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146
- EMIL. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2004-503569
- MEDITRANS (Targeted Delivery of Nanomedicine). Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2006-026668
- ENCITE (European Network for “Cell Imaging and Tracking Expertise”). Grant Number: 201842
- EU-COST. Grant Number: D38
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!