Detecting response of rat C6 glioma tumors to radiotherapy using hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate and 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 557–563, February 2011
How to Cite
Day, S. E., Kettunen, M. I., Cherukuri, M. K., Mitchell, J. B., Lizak, M. J., Morris, H. D., Matsumoto, S., Koretsky, A. P. and Brindle, K. M. (2011), Detecting response of rat C6 glioma tumors to radiotherapy using hyperpolarized [1-13C]pyruvate and 13C magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging. Magn Reson Med, 65: 557–563. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22698
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2010
- Cancer Research UK Programme grant. Grant Number: C197/A3514
- NCI (Intramural Research Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!